Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stealing an Idea.

My friend over at Simply Complicated has been posting 30 days of thankfulness. I really like the idea. I did try this back in November, but I got sick and life got away from me. Also, who says we can only be thankful for stuff in November. So, here's day one. Oh, a sidenote. I'm totally thankful for my husband, my family, and my friends. That goes without saying. This will (hopefully) be about smaller things that go unnoticed some days. So here goes:

Day 1: Sunday dress clothes. I rarely dress up. I don't even always dress up for church. But some days I love my nicer shirts and heels. I love my little men in polo shirts. I like seeing the older members of our church in their Sunday best. I know God doesn't give a hoot if we're in jeans or a gown, but it's nice to see anyway. So there we go, day 1 down. :) Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

I finally started following your blog!

Shell said...

Since I stole the idea from someone else it is only fitting that you would steal it from me. It has really been a fun thing to post about.

Jermaine Walker said...

Actually, I think the reason they have ushers at church is to enforce the dress code.