I am a counter downer. I love having a count down to something exciting. When we went to Forks I had a 9 month countdown. For movie and book releases, to vacations, to visitors, to just about anything. I love a good countdown. I have a few exciting things headed my way. Tomorrow is a mall day and meeting my cousin for lunch! This is very exciting seeing as she wants to move away (insert teeth gnashing sounds). And I get a pedicure with my favorite Charity. Then Brandy and Jermaine and Sadie are coming for a day!. Next week my mommy is coming to visit for a few days. The following week is a FIRST. My daddy is coming to stay all on his own. Said cousin is graduating with her MASTERS (yay Steph) and my daddy is staying with us while my mom, my aunt, my uncle, my cousin, my other cousin, and roommate all stay at Steph's house. This is probably why he's staying with us, so he doesn't go crazy, but still. He's spending the night all by himself and coming to Shane's game on Saturday! Then there's the Scholastic book sale in Richmond, up to 80% off!!! We know I love a a good book. Then Memorial Day mom and dad are coming back again. It's a month to look forward too and that makes me so happy and thankful!
Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Day 19--Countdowns
I am a counter downer. I love having a count down to something exciting. When we went to Forks I had a 9 month countdown. For movie and book releases, to vacations, to visitors, to just about anything. I love a good countdown. I have a few exciting things headed my way. Tomorrow is a mall day and meeting my cousin for lunch! This is very exciting seeing as she wants to move away (insert teeth gnashing sounds). And I get a pedicure with my favorite Charity. Then Brandy and Jermaine and Sadie are coming for a day!. Next week my mommy is coming to visit for a few days. The following week is a FIRST. My daddy is coming to stay all on his own. Said cousin is graduating with her MASTERS (yay Steph) and my daddy is staying with us while my mom, my aunt, my uncle, my cousin, my other cousin, and roommate all stay at Steph's house. This is probably why he's staying with us, so he doesn't go crazy, but still. He's spending the night all by himself and coming to Shane's game on Saturday! Then there's the Scholastic book sale in Richmond, up to 80% off!!! We know I love a a good book. Then Memorial Day mom and dad are coming back again. It's a month to look forward too and that makes me so happy and thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
First off, YAAAAAAY for all of that!!!! I'm a counter-downer too (maybe it's a Kane thing!). Second, I'm so excited about that weekend, and so happy that Uncle Dan gets to see Shane, then I get to see AlL of you!!! This is definitely going to be a good month!
I love your countdowns. They make me smile :)
Post a Comment