Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Day 8--KLove's Word of the Year
At the beginning of the year, KLove radio station had a 'resolution' for us. It was to pick one word that you could think on, pray on, and live by for the year. At the time, I thought our word for the year was "adoption". Then in March they had a 3 month check in on people using their word. Our word has changed. Our word is "waiting" I bought a copper bracelet with the word "waiting" stamped into it. We're waiting for our forever child. We're waiting for God to bring at least one child out of the system and into a real home. So, it's not an impatient wait (though it can try my patience sometimes), but when I look at my bracelet, I say a prayer for our child out there somewhere. I would love the phone to ring tomorrow, but this 'wait' is for a reason and it's a lesson in patience. So for KLove and it's brilliant idea, I am thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment