Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 22--Sunrise Service

Until 3 years ago, we never had gone to a sunrise service. Now I sincerely hope we never miss one. Our church pairs with 1st Presbyterian and use a beautiful field over looking Ware Neck River. There is a rustic cross in the field and the sun blazes up behind the cross. There is also an amazing old house on the property! It's just so beautiful. This year was really nice. Easter is late this year so it was nice and warm! A few years ago, we froze. I'm thankful for this day, the sacrifice of Jesus and my beautiful church family!

My boys this morning...yes we changed before church.

Perfect!

The amazing old house.

Loved this.

I heart old windows.

1 comment:

Heather King said...

Oh, I just love your pictures!! They turned out perfectly. Thanks for sharing!