Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 20--Sales!

I rarely go to the mall. When I do I'm loaded down with coupons. Today I walked out of Old Navy with a reusable bag, 2 adult flip flops, 3 pairs of kids flip flops, and a shirt for Johnny, FOR FREEEEEEE! I got two large candles at Bath and Body Works, 2 shower gels and a body spray for $20. One candle is regularly $20. A pair of $10.50 panties from Victoria Secret for FREEEEEE! I went to Good Will and got a house pillow, a bat for Shane, a pair of cleats for Shane and three pictures for the girls room for $9.00. Then we went to Tuesday Morning and I bought 2 Christmas gifts and a wood block with sayings for $5. Then we walked past the National Guard place and Shane pointed out the Dale Jr. poster and the guy called us into the store. He gave each boy a National Guard Dale Jr. hat and a car for FREEEEE! Trader Joe's had hyacinths just started to bloom for $5! So all in all it was a good day. And I got to have lunch with Stephanie!!! 

1 comment:

Notsopc said...

Sales: FReeeee
Lunch with Steph: Priceless