Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 12--Tire Swings and Tree Houses

Technically two things, but it's all on one tree. :) When we moved into this house, I was in love with the HUGE maple tree in the back yard. It was perfect for kids. It now hosts a small tree house and a tire swing, a regular swing, a board swing, a climbing rope, and a teeter swing. It's a great place for the kids to hang out. I love looking out my window and seeing all three boys playing away on there. Of course, their new favorite game is to crash the swings into each other, but they're happy and giggling. When I see them playing, I feel so blessed that we're able to have this house and that tree (allergies and all from it) for my boys to make childhood memories of tire swings and tree houses.

1 comment:

Notsopc said...

I love that tree..