Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 23--Randomness

Well today started with randomness at 1:30am. Brandy and Jermaine were on their way here and the car broke down 70 miles away in the middle of nowhere. After about an hour, thankfully, a police man found them a tow and they got here at 4:30am. Just as I was deep asleep, the phone rang. I'm was needed to babysit sweet Baby A for a few hours while mama is at work. So it turns out I'll be taking 5 five to the library this morning! More tidbits of random fun this morning? My cat is blue. His white fur around his ears and head are blue. A phrase I never thought I'd say "Does anyone know why the cat is blue?" No one copped to it, so for now it's a mystery why the cat is blue! Also I found out a few more of my block art is ready. Check out The-Abstract-Bedouin for her cute little blocks and her amazing paintings. My collection will be complete (ha, sure) with Love, Charity, Hope, and I have a Faith block! So today and all it's randomness, I am thankful!

3 comments:

Amanda Carroll said...

do you have blue toilet water? that could explain why the cats head is blue

Andrea said...

Nope..just regular water.

Shell said...

This kind of randomness keeps life interesting. We can't have you getting bored now can we? Sorry your friends had such a rough night though.