 |
| My overflowing bag! |
I can't describe how thankful I am for books. I love all kinds of books and most genres. I do judge books by their covers. I have too, otherwise, I'd be in thrift stores and yard sales all day long. I love sturdy paper back with tattered page edges. I hit a library book sale today. I bought a library bag for $15.00 and was able to fill it for free. I got 47 books, mostly for adults. A few kids books too. I love getting lost in a good book. Fiction is not my favorite, but I'll by them when they are really cheap, that way I don't mind if I don't like it. As a homeschooler, I love find history books or any type of learning book for kids on the cheap! I love biographers, I think I'm a kind of voyeur. I love taking a peek into others lives. I get very discouraged when a book just ends, I like to know what happens. I love series for this reason, following a set of characters until their journey is complete.
 |
| Everything spread out. |
I try really hard not to over collect books. I've gotten much better about donating any books I've read that I didn't love or underline it. I try to have the give one get one rule. I very much like underlining and highlighting books. I think it's a rebel thing "hahahaha I can write in my book." It's from years of poor public schools. I had one school that didn't even have paper for copies, so we had to write everything off the board for half the year. So I love a good book with good ideas to highlight and love for years to come. Anyway, I love books was the general point of this blog :)
2 comments:
You know I am with you on this one except I LOVE fiction of most kinds.
when I come down next I'll bring some of mine and we can swap. I am trying to read Atlas Shrugged but I have a hard time trying to sit down to a 1000+page book..and now it's already 9:00.
Post a Comment