I'm hopefully thankful for my bulbs. When we moved it was October, so everything was dead. By spring, we were amazed at home much there was growing in the flower beds. My favorite was the Elephant Ears. I loved it. It grew right up against the kitchen window. My dogs, however, thought they were an enemy to be destroyed. Needless to say, I no longer have Elephant Ears. Well, today I planted a half dozen bulbs. I'm so hopeful that they will grow. I also am going to plant over 60 bulbs of Gladiolas. I'm thankful for my big yard and fertile soil. I'm also very hopeful everything takes and will be gorgeous until the frosts start to come.
Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Monday, April 11, 2011
Day 9--Bulbs
I'm hopefully thankful for my bulbs. When we moved it was October, so everything was dead. By spring, we were amazed at home much there was growing in the flower beds. My favorite was the Elephant Ears. I loved it. It grew right up against the kitchen window. My dogs, however, thought they were an enemy to be destroyed. Needless to say, I no longer have Elephant Ears. Well, today I planted a half dozen bulbs. I'm so hopeful that they will grow. I also am going to plant over 60 bulbs of Gladiolas. I'm thankful for my big yard and fertile soil. I'm also very hopeful everything takes and will be gorgeous until the frosts start to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
may you be a better bulb grower than your mom...
Post a Comment