Day five, yesterday, was a perfect spring day. I love sunshine after cold. I love not freezing! I'm not a cold weather girl. So I was thinking yesterday of all the things I could write about. Then I looked around. So I'm kind of cheating here, because it's a few things in one blog. I already wrote about flip flops, but here are a few more.
Jeep Wranglers with the sides off. I've never owned one or even been in one. They make me smile. I just think of all the adventures the people inside have seen. They are usually tan with surfboards or kayaks attached. They just put me in a happy mood.
Tank tops make me so happy. I love them on myself and on my kids. My kids do have some weird phobia of them. When Jackson put one on after a long winter, he cried "my shirt is broken" They are just now coming around to wearing them. I have odd children.
Reading outside in the sunshine. Nothing is better than a cold drink, a warm sun, a comfy chair, and a good book. I'm sure there are many more things, but that's it for now. All of these things make me thankful for the coming summer!


1 comment:
Yesterday was such a perfect day! It was the kind of weather you blog about! And I am with your boys on the tank tops. They scare me. Or rather the idea of my arm fat displayed for the world scares me LOL
Post a Comment