Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Warm Winter Day (aka child spam)

What a beautiful day. It was nearly 70 degrees today. In January. Johnny was out this morning doing a service project. When he got home we decided to spend the day out, together. We started at CiCi's pizza. It's an all you can eat pizza buffet. They were in food heaven.




We then moved on to Bass Pro Shops. They love this place. We're pretty lucky to have one near us. People travel for hours to come. There are normally buses parked out front. Today wasn't so crowded.

Fun arcade game, in the store.


I missed.




M was enjoying the fish!

For only $500 you can own this piece of tackiness.


The first time Shane saw this he screamed so loud. Of course he was only 20 months old.

Kind enough to amuse their mother.

Not to happy with me.

Oh geez!
We then moved across the street to Blue Bird Gap Farm. It's a cute little petting zoo that's free. It was pretty crowded since it was such a nice day, but we had fun. Their favorite part? Seeing the cow poop, a lot.

LOL!


M loved the birds.




Very friendly goats.

They seemed to like M.





They look loving, but they were heading banging each other.

Large cow, he was this close when he pooed. They thought it was great .



Wishing Well.

4 comments:

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

Days like that make me so sad that I'm not there anymore :( I could have met you and hung out...I'm mostly sad I didn't see all the cow poop lol!

Notsopc said...

How much fun you had... When it's spring we must go there... and I've never been to Bass Pro..

Anonymous said...

Once againI am blessed by you and your family, and I am not even sitting in front of you on a pew! I loved the pics, coments and your writting style-I see a career in the future after your family is raised!

Valerie said...

Looks like a fun day. I have to say I know someone who owns that chair.