Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

What happens when you clean the kitchen.

I have a plan to attack my home. I clean, all the time. But here's where I go wrong. Say I'm scrubbing the kitchen and I see a book that needs to be put away. Well I'll go upstairs to put the book away and then I'll see that the shelves are dusty, so I'll go to the bathroom to get the cleaning supplies, while under the cabinet I'll notice the cabinet needs cleaned out and so and and so on. It's like a bad episode of "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie" I end up with half cleaned rooms and half organized shelves. It's a vicious cycle that must be broken. Help!

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Me too! I have thought about trying Fly Lady (I think that is what it is called) b/c I have some friends who use this and they say it really works. I need to do something though b/c it is getting out of control!

Notsopc said...

i just hate to clean,,,