We lost Wormy. Have you ever lost your child's item? I felt horrible. I've watched too much Toy Story. I felt badly for the worm. I felt badly for the baby I had to send away with a poor substitution. I retraced our steps and begged customer service. We even searched the parking lot. Thankfully today, he was in the lost and found bin. I am so thankful to the person who saw him and turned him in. He's just a tattered worm bought from a yard sale (by Shane). M has way cuter stuffed animals, but this silly worm is what he loves. He holds it so tightly that it has a permanent dent around its middle. So to the kind soul who turned him in, thank you for the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:
Yeah for the person who gave Wormy back to M...
Taylor has a duck (we call him platy though) that is super special to her. The original has actually been put into her keepsake box as he was so worn and we have a new(er) one now. It would be so bad if we lost it! Caleb did lose his jaguar a few years ago and it was bad...he took it to school and left it on the bus and by the next morning it was gone. He cried for days for it and I felt horrible. Glad M got his wormy back!
Post a Comment