Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 3----I love collages.

Learning more about animals. Sam was making a collage with animal pictures. I love collages, I wish my kids liked them more.
Shane doing his spelling words with a collage.

Another collage.

The filing is finally over!

Sam's collage.

Have I mentioned I love Explode the Code?

Spelling word collage.

3 comments:

Notsopc said...

I love collages too... I got Shane the coolest thing today.. four small redskin ornaments with a long orange and white beady thing.. got three of them.75% off.. don't know if they will be given now or next year..

Brandy said...

The spelling word collage is such a great idea!

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

I remember when you used to make collages and give them to me when you'd visit!!! I assign collages to my students and they seem to like them. The spelling word collage is a great one!