![]() |
| This is not ours, but they look just like this. |
Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Aquasarus Attack
My parents bought Jackson an Aquasarus kit for Christmas. I was weary of it. Jackson sat patiently with my mom on the kitchen floor and read the instructions (it was really cute, wish I had a picture). They set the tank up, dropped in the eggs, and then we waited. And waited. And waited. 2-4 days turned into about 7. Then kaboom and explosion of sea creatures. Okay, they're really cool, but truth be told it FREAKS ME OUT. How many other pets and sent to you freeze dried, in a envelope, in a box that sat on a shelf of Toys 'r Us for who knows how long. Then they are dumped into water and then boom, creature. They grow to two inches long and breathe through their 140 legs, that means they are zooming around upside down half the time. We have a few big ones and lots of tiny ones. Jackson is in awe. I'm afraid to they will take over the earth. Oh, I forgot to mention, they have three eyes. What does a freeze dried animal need three eyes for anyway!!!!! I think I can finally sympathize with Anya and her fear of bunnies (10 points if you know what I'm talking about)
Just in case you were wondering about the bunnies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment