Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Faith, plain and simple.

I have been looking and looking and looking for the perfect cross necklace. I wanted something very simple. Nothing with diamonds or other twinkle effects. I have looked at expensive jewelry, handmade jewelry, antique jewelry. I've looked in high end stores, thrift stores, and craft shows. I finally found it. At Walmart of all places. It was in a display for Hallmark jewelry. It's very plain and simple, but on the side of it in small script it says "faith" and how I need that daily reminder over my heart every day. And of $13.00 it made it a great deal as well.!

2 comments:

Notsopc said...

Very pretty..

Holly Aytes said...

I have been looking for a simple cross too. Both my girls have cross necklaces. I too have looked lots of places, never thought to check Walmart. I will be checking ours and see if they have those. I have started collecting crosses. I would love to do a wall display of lots of different ones....I have 3 so far :)