 |
| This is Artie |
|
Artie the Aquasaurs is still with us. He's the lone survivor of about 100 eggs. I finally caved and cleaned his little pod of water. I was afraid he would die with new clean water, but he's held on with all the stamina of a freeze dried egg on the Toys R Us shelf. He's huge, nearly two inches and he sheds his skin, uh exoskeleton, uh shell. It's the cross of a horseshoe crab and a lobster with 140 legs and three eyes. The boys this he's awesome. I'm still afraid of his escape.
 |
| This is his molted skin. Ewwwww |
2 comments:
I can't believe he's still alive.. How fun is that??? but it's still ewwey...I wonder if I can order more??
That is neat (but also a little disgusting!). Definitely a boy thing :)
Post a Comment