Oh this day keeps getting wackier and wackier. It started with a trip to Norfolk for an appointment for tiny man. I went with my social worker, who is way cool. I mentioned going to Forks, WA and she flipped. She said she hadn't met an adult that like Twilight or Harry Potter. His appointment went well, it was really short about 15 minutes. However, Norfolk is 1.5 hours away. So 3 hours later!
My mom got a text from my sister-in-law that my brother is in the hospital. Apparently he has 1 fully collapsed lung and one partial. I'm not sure what is going on, but that sure is wacky. Not the fun kind of wacky though. His birthday is tomorrow, he'll only be 28! If you pray, that would be wonderful!
Right now we are watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Shane has read these books, so he's so excited to be watching the movie. Maybe he'll understand why I enjoy my movies now!

1 comment:
Heard from Casey he is doing pretty good. Dan had the same thing when he was 25. Now somebody needs to really quit smoking.. I will go see him tomorrow.
Post a Comment