Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Oh, the things that I've said and they've said. The highlights this week:

Jackson: Mommy can people walk on clouds?
Me: No, they are just gas and water.
Sam: Ahem, God can if He wants to.
Me: Fair point.



While on their Webkinz page, I hear:
Shane: It's in Chinese, cool.
Me: WHAT!?!?!
All together: It's all Chinese.
Me: runs to computer, sure enough, Webkinz is in Chinese. "I don't know what you did, but turn it back to English NOW."

*sidenote, I was on the phone during this conversation. Brandy thought it was funny.

Me: Jackson, do not pour syrup into your cereal!!! (no more Elf for him)

Also, we've had lots of laughs over tiny man and his bodily releases. He's all boy for sure and that makes my boys laugh really hard!

3 comments:

Notsopc said...

Geez BOYS!!!!

Jermaine Walker said...

Syrup can be good in cereal, actually. Especially those healthy cereals with no flavor of any kind. Syrup can be a lifesaver when you're out of sugar.

Just sayin'.

A Carroll said...

Jermaine you sure sound like my husband David he puts syrup on all of his breakfast, although i havent seen him put it on cereal i wouldnt put it past him