Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Abstract Bedouin Collection (in my home)

My friend is an incredible artist. I wanted to share the art I have in my home from her works! You can find her work on her ETSY page or her FACEBOOK page! Her prices are wonderful, her art is beautiful, and most of it can be personalized or custom made!
Little Fish, he needs a new frame.

I love this one. She threw bulbs in some rocks, and they bloomed!

All you need is a little love.

Personalized for Shane's 9th birthday.

Custom made for our foster-to-adopt family. Also, this is pretty much my motto.

Ohh...Forks. I personally think this is one of her best ones. Look at the light through the moss. This was custom from a photo in Forks,WA

Blossoming. Matches my newly painted bedroom.

I won this one in a raffle!

Strong Little Mermaid.

My personalized family tree. Being updated at no cost (a perk of buying from her)

The new block collection. The bottom three are hers.  


The next few are the ones I've given as gifts. 

Gifts for my parents at Christmas!

Steph's graduation gift. "I am not a teacher, I am an awakener."

Some people were born to roam.
There you have it. Another small business to support. Go. Look. Buy.

No comments: