Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let's play 10 things

I saw this on another blog. Let's play!
10 Things You Might Not Know About Me:

1. I was only 20 when I got married. I had my kids at 20, 22, 24. My husband was only 19 and was 19, 21, 23 when our kids were born. For some reason that makes me happy. Even and Odd working together! And I love him beyond words, but you already know that.

2. Before the invention of myspace and facebook, I had one friend from high school. We were really only friends for 2 years before she moved right before our senior year. She's one of my favorite people and I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Also she would be mad if I didn't link you to her blog. Emergency Breakthrough, go check her out. Also, we are pretty much polar opposites that either meet in the middle or give each other space about what we're passionate about even if it's not our thing.

3. I never thought I would homeschool. It wasn't even on my radar. My friend suggested it, I look into it, and the rest is history.

4. I never went to church before 2 years ago. It wasn't even on my radar. Shane joined Cub Scouts and 6 months later they had "Scout Sunday" where the scouts go to the church that sponsors them. Johnny liked it, after 3 weeks I joined them. The rest is history.

5. I hate bananas but love banana flavored food. (ice cream, taffy, candy) and I love strawberries, but hate strawberry flavored things.

6. I went to four middle schools in the three years!

7. I will never stop loving Country Apple from Bath and Body Works. It's so 8th grade, but I love love love that scent.

8. My wedding dress costs $20!

9. I can't play video games. Mario 3 (old school) is the only one that I can play. I just can't do it, my brain won't work that way.

10. I make my bed every day. Even if I know I'll be back in it for a nap.

1 comment:

Notsopc said...

Well that was fun...