I got to talk to my brother on his birthday. He is mending. He had 1.5 collapsed lungs. Tall and thin is a factor. He's 6'3 and all of 130. Chest tube is coming out today and he has to wait 24 hours to make sure his lungs do their thing. But he should be fine. Scary bit of time there waiting for news though.
Mom and dad are coming today!!!
Brandy is finding out what the baby is today. I had a dream about it just a few minutes ago, but it was scary and weird. I hope her real life experience is better. I'm calling it a boy!
Johnny got off at 11am yesterday and is off until Tuesday. We need some family time, we've been running like fools lately. Lots planned for this weekend!
For being able to grocery shop in the morning with NO kids, see above for reason why!

Salsas for dinner with the whole family!!!!!
Also, while googling 'thankful' I found this Project. that I will be putting into effect asap!

No comments:
Post a Comment