Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Manic Monday

Our weekend was pretty calm, again. Johnny had to work all weekend (yucky). My friend took Shane Friday night and most of the day Saturday. By about noon the boys were whining for him. Glad to know they like each other sometimes. I managed to get my whole crew to church on my own, on time. Thank God for my late running Sunday School class. By the time I got there, got the baby through the crowds of adoring fans, it was 5 after 9. Class starts at 9. The room was dark, no one there. So after all that rushing, we were the first to get there. :) Everyone had a pretty low key weekend. Next Manic Monday will be more interesting, I promise. My parents are coming, Flags for Vets, our dear friends from Colorado are visiting, church picnic. It'll be good. Stick around! I'll leave you with a new favorite song. It has nothing to do with Manic Monday, but I love it.

1 comment:

Me and My Boys said...

Isn't that song the most wonderful, awesome, amazing song?! I just LOVE it!