I am in love with copper jewelry. It started in Forks, WA when we went to the craft fair. There was a booth and she was selling upcycled jewelry made from the copper pipes of the original Forks High School. I bought two pieces for myself and gave two pieces as gifts. Since then, I just can't stop myself. I love that it changes patina, but with a light scrub, it's back to shiny. Depending on my mood, I can change my jewelry. Awesome. So here are some of my pieces that I'm in love with. Also, I've been asked where I've gotten them from, so I'm including the shop links!
The first shop is
Noah's Ark Creations
 |
| Love |
 |
| Our anniversary date. |
|
|
 |
| This is my newest piece. A birds nest with the "eggs" in the birthstone colors of my 6 kiddos. |
|
The next shop is the shop in Forks called
The Forks Forest. I love these pieces, they tie in my love of Twilight, my love of Forks, memories of that amazing vacation.
 |
| Made from the copper pipe of Forks High School. |
 |
| LOVE! |
The next piece is actually from a bead shop in Port Angeles, WA. I don't remember the name of the shop, but it was great. I put this piece together myself. The cross is from a necklace my mom got me for Christmas.
These next pieces are from a shop called
Suzy and Leo. They are in the UK, so it takes some patience to get these bracelets, but they are worth it. They are beautiful and on the less expensive side.
 |
| Waiting on our forever child. |
 |
| My three boys and our two foster initials. M isn't on here, I ordered this 2 days before her got here. |
 |
| I've ordered this one, I just don't have it yet. |
Well that's it. For now. Click on these links, support small businesses making a great product. Thanks for looking. Do you have any links to share?
4 comments:
I love the bird's nest one!!! Such a great idea!
Yeah, she only had a listing for a 4 egg nest, but she custom made this for me. I love it.
Next time you order.. buy me something.. hahaha
I'm so happy to see you like the cuff and nest. You have some amazing pieces and fantastic style. I'm glad you found the perfect things to fit your personality!
Post a Comment