We are out of power. Nearly 24 hours. It's not the first time. It is the first time that it's been miserable. It's so hot. So so hot. 114 heat index today. "No current restoration time." I'm whining. So here's a fluff piece I borrowed from other page:
I am:
Currently Loving....the new fan Johnny bought for me "The Cyclone"
Currently Reading...nothing. I have a book coming. Of course I have dozens on my shelf....
Currently listening too...the very loud Cyclone fan, and the thunder.
Currently waiting for...the power to come back on, mom and the lady Kosares to visit, finding out if we're heading towards adoption or reunification
Currently dreaming of....my A/C to return.
Currently excited about...seeing My Steph on my birthday!
Currently overwhelmed with...the heat, the unknown, the house that won't stay clean.
Currently praying for...the power to come on, the power people working in this heat, answers to where we are headed, health for a few friends, healing.
Currently missing....quiet time.
Currently trying...stay cool.
Currently working at...catching up on housework and my book list.
Currently hoping for...my power to come on....sensing a theme here.
Currently enjoying...the fan in my face and the fact that my husband rigged the generator so at least we have fans/tv/and the internet.
Currently wearing...my favorite nightshirt.
Currently thankful for...my amazing support group both in real life and online.
1 comment:
I'm soooo excited to see you guys...hopefully the power will be on by then ;)
Stay cool(ish)!!!
Post a Comment