Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Monday, June 4, 2012

3rd Birthday!

Our first placement, J, is 3 today! He came to us at 12 weeks old. He had hair I didn't know how to tame. A smile a mile wide. Enough drool to fill the Grand Canyon. He was an amazingly happy baby. He learned to sit up, crawl, and stand here. He left us six weeks before his first birthday. He is doing beautifully in his forever home with his grandparents. Our first placement was wonderful and ended perfect. We get letters from his grandparents once a year with updates. I miss our Little Man, but he was a great introduction to foster care. Happy Birthday J!!!!!

9 months old.


1st Birthday!
2.5 years old!

2 comments:

Notsopc said...

and he had a laugh like no other I've heard... I can't believe he is a little boy now...

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

He was simply wonderful. Happy birthday, Little Man!