Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Thursday, July 5, 2012
104.4 and Anxiety Attacks.
It's been an emotional week. Waiting for answers on my foster loves, my brother had court for custody, then the power went out for three days during the hottest days in years. I've been edgy, but holding my own. I knew my husband was off on Wednesday. My brain knows he's my hero. A nice three hour anxiety attack was his reward for being able to stay home. Then M woke up from his nap on Wednesday afternoon 104.4, time for the ER. She said he had to ear infections and pneumonia. Ladybug had an ENT appointment today. We've been waiting for months and I didn't want to cancel. So off we went to that appointment. We then headed to M's check up. Turns out the was no pneumonia and his lungs were clear and so were his ears. It's something bacterial. Head to hospital for blood work. Of course working hours are over. So I had to wait and wait and wait in the ER. People were getting sick everywhere, we stood along the wall far away. Then I realized Ladybug was spiking a fever too. So tomorrow we get to start all over. I'm praying the babes sleep through the night and everyone else stays well. 8 hours after I started, I was finally home. My anxiety is teetering. Thankfully someone is watch the older kids tomorrow and then my mom will be here. So that's it. That was my day. It feels better to write about it. Thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment