Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

4 Years Later

Happy Anniversary to my favorite Walkers! There are so many things I love about you two. Here we go!
I love that so many people love you that your wedding party nearly had as many people in it as attended it.

I love that you have fun like nobody's business!

I love that Jermaine's family loved and accepted Sadie as one of their own, right from the beginning!

I love the Jermaine became Sadie's father when he didn't have to be!


No matter what happens you always end up with a smile on your face!

I love that you all sacrificed to make your family successful and for our country!


I love that you brought Brooklyn Corey into this world! And in the most amazing way possible!

I love that Jermaine is the nerdiest guy I know, but a freaking genius at it!

I love that you want to save the world, and may very well do that!


I love that your creative juices make magic!

 Most of all, I love the way you love each other. The way you ask each others opinions on Instagram filters. The way you pause a show each time someone speaks. I love Jermaine flaunts his nerdiness and hides his military bad ass side. I love that Brandy flaunts her writing and hides her domesticity (ahem, homemade Alfredo and cupcakes). I love that you like new and old stuff and somehow find a balance to make a home. I love that fact that you both run late so no one can get mad at the other. I love that you drive hours to see me. I love that you fight for what you believe in. I love your creative genius and that you spend hours upon hours building it. I love you both as a couple and as parents. And as my family!

I love that this day happened and all the ones that followed! Happy Anniversary!!!!!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I love this post and I love you and I love how dorky Jermaine looks in that one picture. Thank you, love.

Jermaine Walker said...

You're nice.