Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Lovin'

I am determined to make this summer a great one. Normally I do not like the heat and I'm sure come August, I will be whiny, but for now we will rock the heat! Our summer has started out with a bang! The boys took a nine mile hike with daddy over Memorial Day. I then took them to the pool in the evening to cool off.



There's also a beach area at the pool.
I just got back from North Carolina. While I am a much bigger fan of Charlotte, anywhere the Walkers want to live is a fun place to visit! However, on post housing plus one pool plus it only being opened for three hours equals mass chaos!

BK wasn't a fan of the noise

Poor kids, we got there just as they blew the whistle to break.
And summer just couldn't be summer without a little overindulgence.

No comments: