Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Last Thing Link Up

My Stephie started a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to Halfway to Somewhere. Anyway she had a link up with The Life of the Wife about Last Things. It's supposed to be done on Thursday, but I just found it today and it seemed fun so here we go.

Last Thing I:


Watched:

Pretty Little Liars. I found it on Netflix and pretty much was addicted to the annoying absurdity of it. However, I preceded to watch all 22 episodes and watch the finale last night. Now to wait for July 3rd when season two starts streaming on Netflix

Ate:

Yummy. I love kid candy. The hubby brought this home for the kids we were watching last night. I loved them way more than the kids did. 

Missed:

This baby girl. I always miss both of my girls, but I haven't seen this one since March. She's hopefully coming to visit soon. Also, just take a moment to awe at that face! Oh, I love her. 

Bought:

Nothing exciting. I needed ink to print out school papers. The school board isn't going to see us coming this year. I'm prepared!

Wondered:

How in the world this weekend is going to go. I'm nervous. 

Heard:

The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That. It's on. A Lot. He's annoying.

So there you have it. Just in case you were really really wondering the last thing I watched, ate, missed, bought, wondered, or heard. You now know. :)