Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Here's a great one! So last night at Bible Study I was gathering up the baby and Sam. Our welcome center has a basket of candy, if the kids are good they get a piece. Well last night the babysitters dad was getting a piece of candy and told Sam they were $1 a piece. Sam about lost it (dude my kid doesn't have a sense of humor about candy) however, the adorable babysitter steps in to save the day. She says "don't worry Sammy, I'll buy it for you." She pretends to give her dad the money. He gives Sam the candy. Sam stands there for a second and hands the candy back to the babysitter and says "Can I just have the dollar instead?" I about peed my pants. He's so funny sometimes!

4 comments:

Notsopc said...

Very witty....

Shell said...

Now that is funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

He may not have a sense of humor about candy, but that kid is hilarious!