Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Giveaway Time! Five in a Row!

It's time for my first giveaway! After cleaning out the school room and deciding what I will and won't use next year, I've come up with a giveaway! Two years ago, we used Five in a Row to make lapbooks. It was so awesome. I still have those books and probably always will. Five in a Row guides you through reading a story. In general you read the same book five days in a row while doing exercises related to the book. The lessons involve science, history, geography, and math. There's a great website called. Home School Share that will link you with great FREE printouts to go with the lessons. So here's the giveaway. Five in a Row Volume 1 and Five in a Row Bible Study Supplement. I'm also including a collection of the books that go with the series. Some of these books go with Five in a Row Volume 2, but you'll still find them useful! The books are as follows:
The Glorious Flight, Mike Mulligan and His Steam Machine (this is actually in Spanish), Lentil, The Story of Ping, Make Way For Ducklings, The Story of Ferdinand, The Little House, Madeline, When I Was Young In The Mountains, Katy and the Big Snow, and Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening. So what do you need to do to win this great set?
Leave a comment for each of the following. Each one is one entry. 
*Follow this blog (or let me know that you already are a follower)
*Share this post on Facebook.
*Share this post in your blog.
I will be doing the drawing on July 4th! I will send out your winning package on July 5th!
This could all be yours!

25 comments:

Lisa said...

I am following you now.

Lisa said...

Shared on FB.

CherylB said...

I am a follower of your blog. Your writing is very heartfelt.
I have shared on fb.
I don't have a blog though.
Don't know how to start one.

CherylB said...

Figured it out just started my own blog.
CBaranskihomeschool.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Following you ! (Lisa @ Homeschool Circus www.upatdawnreadytowork.blogspot.com upatdawn@geologist.com)

Unknown said...

Shared on FB too!

Katy said...

Im following now! www.themystifiedhomemaker.blogspot.com

Daughter of a King said...

Following!

bnteasley@gmail.com

Daughter of a King said...

Shared on Facebook:

http://facebook.com/brandy.teasley

Daughter of a King said...

Shared on my blog:

http://bringingmychildrenup.blogspot.com/2011/06/giveaway-time-five-in-row.html

Camille said...

Following your blog now! Great giveaway!

Camille said...

Sharing it on facebook too! :)

Iamredeemed said...

Just started following you :)
~Laura

iamredeemed_99@yahoo.com

Iamredeemed said...

shared your giveaway on Facebook :)
~Laura
iamredeemed_99@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog.
MutterVonVielen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I shared this post on Facebook.
MutterVonVielen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I posted this on my blog also.

http://muttersadventures.blogspot.com/2011/06/heres-give-away-from-blog-that-i-follow.html

MutterVonVielen@gmail.com

Iamredeemed said...

I just shared on my blog! (ack - had the blog for over a year, I think, and you are my first posting - LOL)
http://iamredeemed99-adayinthelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/sharing-giveaway.html

~Laura
iamredeemed_99@yahoo.com

Maggie Hogan said...

I am following you now - very generous giveaway!

Maggie Hogan said...

Now I am posting on FB! Thanks!

The Nash Family said...

I am following your blog.

The Nash Family said...

I've shared this post on FB.

The Nash Family said...

I have posted this giveaway on my homeschool blog, "Lessons with my Little Ones" (www.nashhomeschool.blogspot.com)

Andrea said...

Okay, I'm doing the drawing right now!

Maggie Hogan said...

Who won? Can't wait to see!