Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Manic Monday (with a little Photo Friday thrown in)

.
 It was a beautiful weekend. My favorite Charity kept my kids early in the morning so I could leave for the weekend! I spent it with some of my favorite people! Me and little man drove to Fayetteville, NC to help Brandy and Jermaine unpack. That didn't go well, I unpacked a blanket, for myself to sleep with. The rest of the time was spent talking, laughing, and shopping. We found thrift stores and yard sales. We found a Hobby Lobby, new best store ever. We found a loud pool with warm water! We found out that Jermaine can put a baby to sleep! (he was in training) I love them. They are a great couple. I loved having some time just to relax and hang out. Just one baby doesn't seem to be as big of a deal as it used to. He's a pretty calm guy anyway. I drove home late yesterday and spent the evening with my own little family. I have potential good new on that front but I can't share yet. I so want to though!!!! So without anymore delay, a mish-mash of photos
Trying to figure out the game.

Sadie was extremely excited about the coin race game.

M starting to grab his blankie.

New favorite place.

1/3 of the line at the 70% off sale.

Our treasures.

The mammoth frame for their LOVE poster.

Homemade Jamaican wings. YUMMY

What's your name? Andrea. Okay Audria. Hmm, I kind of like this one.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

So much fun! Your pictures turned out nicely. Miss you already!

Jermaine Walker said...

Only the people who read this blog will know how much I really like you. ;)