I am thankful for my new T-Mobile cell phone. It's a prepaid deal, but it's only $30 a month for 1500 minutes, can't get that with any service around here.
I am thankful for Weight Watchers online. I've lost 2 pounds already!
I am thankful for wonderful people who want to give M donations. People who never will meet him or even see him, but they want to help him.
I am thankful for a child who gets the biggest thrill over drinking the pickle juice.
I am thankful that my rental car went off without a hitch. Hertz, 2 for 2 guys!!!
I am thankful that I realized I have enough points on my credit card for a $25 gift card to Bath and Body Works, right before their big 75% off sale!!!
I am thankful that Women of Faith tickets are almost gone. There will be lots of happy women this summer.
I am thankful that we were able to offer our van to a wonderful young woman to use and it's been so good for her to have a second car.
I am thankful that after two days of fussiness that M seems to be feeling better.
I am thankful that the book 4 of Diary of a Wimpy Kid was at Walmart, Shane is reading!



2 comments:
Yeah on all of the thankfulness.. When is the B&B 75% off sale. and I'm glad Shane is reading too..
Nice.
Post a Comment