Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tooth or Dare!

So Jackson's teeth have been wiggly for over 6 months. At the last checkup the dentist said he would be losing them soon. It's been over 6 months! He's had one really gross wiggly tooth for about two weeks. It finally came out. Here is how it happened:

Gross tooth.



Nanu trying to pull it. She promised him $5 if he'd let her pull it.

Then Shane gave it a shot.

Then mommy made it worse.

So he decided to try himself.

He didn't care for it.


Nanu gave it one last shot...and crack, no more tooth!!!

And he got his $5! The other one is loose now too.

1 comment:

Holly Aytes said...

I absolutely can't stand loose teeth! It totally grosses me out! I would rather deal with vomit, poop or blood any day. Matt is in charge of the teeth pulling around here...not sure what I am going to do while he is gone for 6 months! The kids will have to recruit someone else for that job :)