Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Thankfuls Day 4

It's raining outside this morning. Rain reminds me of Forks. Forks reminds me of my best friend Brandy and the trip of a lifetime that we took! I'm so thankful for the trip to Forks, WA with her. I'm thankful for the time we had as adults without kids running underfoot. I was able to put my feet in the Pacific Ocean before 30! We had the very best time. You can read more about our adventure at Forks Day One! (there are 4 posts about it). The days there were so wonderful and refreshing. For the first time in my life I could hear God saying "slow day and look around and enjoy" It was worth the 3,140 miles, the 20 hours, and the gobs of money to be able to learn that lesson and enjoy the company of my oldest friend! So to sum it up, thankful for her and that trip with her!!!!
This is actually not on our trip, this is in DC, but I love this pic.

On the Ferry on our way to Forks!

On the plane to Seattle.

This one is self explanatory.

In Forks, at Bella's truck.

At Jacob Blacks House.

No comments: