Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
November Thankfuls 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25
So my darling husband took care of me for over a week. My medicine is working 90% of the time and I'm feeling much more cheerful and human like. During all this time, our foster daughter had to leave. We made the decision to let her leave 8 days early. Her family was in town and there was a clause stating they could have a 30 day visit. So since her hearing is on the 1st, they are keeping her in a hotel until the hearing. It's good for her to be bonding with them. I hope she's doing well. So in the mean time: I'm thankful that my symptoms have subsided and I was able to come home for Thanksgiving. I'm thankful my dear friend Brandy was able to stay with me an extra day when Little Miss had to leave. I'm thankful for all the love and support our family was shown during all this time. I'm thankful for the help I was offered last week. I'm thankful my husband was able to take off and stay home with me. I'm thankful Little Miss will be able to go with amazing people who so desperately wanted her. I'm thankful for all the amazing people that I'm so blessed to have in my life! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment