I am thankful that I was able to redo my bedroom. I've been living in this huge beautiful room, with ugly salmon, coral, peach color. I really didn't like it. I promised Johnny when we moved in, that I wouldn't paint anything for one year. He really like the clean look of things. So it was three years later when I finally did the kitchen and now our bedroom. I choose a blue/gray color similar to the waters in La Push. It turned out more blue than gray, but I love it with our white wainscoting. I ordered our bedding and new curtains last week. I'm still waiting on the curtains, but the bedding has come in and is so wonderful. I've never had throw pillows on my bed before, I feel like a grown up. The comforter is so soft and warm. When the curtains get here, I'll finally feel like my room is a retreat. I had thought about doing the living room first, but I really wanted a nice place to relax at night, and now my bedroom is just that. The only question left is, what color to paint the living room. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment