Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Thankfuls Day 9

 Today, I'm thankful for this guy to the left. My laptop, my entertainment, my very best homeschool tool, and on some days my only link to the outside world. My husband went out and surprised me with this laptop about three years ago once we started homeschooling hardcore. My old desktop was on its last leg. We had just moved and were finally able to get cable/highspeed internet. It's still one of my favorite gifts. With the invention of myspace, I was able to connect with lots of old friends and lots of new friends. I found great homeschooling moms with lots of great ideas. Once Facebook came along, even more friends! Then I started blogging. I follow about 25 blogs. I love reading others life stories, their ideas, their crafts, and the joys. So today, I'm thankful for all the joy that my computer (and internet) as brought me. I've made many friends that I've never met in real life, but that are just as much friends and the people in my 'real' life.


No comments: