So apparently the tenth anniversary is tin. At least we're shiny! Whatever. Johnny wrote me a wonderful poem which is going to be framed! I gave him the most awesome painting my talented friend made. We then gathered our family and headed to the chapel. What a different trip it was. 4 kids, diaper bag, stroller, threats of "you better behave", no jitters, no new dress, no nauseous feeling (of course that was the baby, not nerves) My oldest son walked into the kitchen with his suit on. For just a moment I caught a glimpse of the man he'll become. I was pleased :)
 |
| No heat curls. I as so excited! |
 |
| A very different path. |
Also, so much the same. I walked into the same arms that I did ten years ago and said "I Do" all over again. We lit the same unity candle and wore the same rings. I looked into the same brown eyes and kissed the same lips. (much to my sons embarrassment)
We had the most beautiful little girls as flower girls. So cute and they seemed so happy to be there! My uber talented friend
Heather sang the most beautiful songs! It was a great morning.
After the ceremony we went to lunch. Where else would we go except Salsas.
It was slightly anticlimactic afterwards. I had loads of laundry to do and a house to clean. We have kids coming over tonight. I'm leaving early for Women of Faith. We're preparing for rain from Irene. It was life. The life I love. The life I had waiting for me! :)
3 comments:
I was hoping to see some pics of you and johnny from the vow renewal...did nobody get any? Sounds like a very different wedding :) Glad it went well and hope you have a great time this weekend!
There's a few from Heather's camera. I'll have to post them too. :)
You guys Rock..
Post a Comment