Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Friday, August 19, 2011

All the things I can't say.

source
I have a story to tell. It's an amazing story of God's love. It's a story that will make you cry, scream out in anger, and jump for joy. It's a story of triumph and the amazing healing powers of love. It's a story of the beautiful hearts of strangers. It's my story, it's our story, it's his story and it's her story. And I can't tell you any of it. Oh, I pray one day I can scream it from the roof tops. Tonight, I have to seal my lips and make my fingers be still. Just you wait, it's going to be good!

3 comments:

Notsopc said...

Yes it will...

Jermaine Walker said...

Wow, I actually have nothing smart to say. I'm either getting dumber or nicer. Either way, it ain't good.

A Carroll said...

oh I can't wait to hear =)