Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Court and Me

I'm a stay at home mom. I have 4 young boys. I don't even have to leave the house to take them to school. Therefore, my wardrobe consists of my flowing skirts, tank tops, jeans, and flip flops. I have court this morning. Again. And once again, I stare at my stay at home, relaxed closet full of clothes I love and have to dig for something to wear to court. I guess instead of buying back to school clothes, I'll be buying court clothes.

2 comments:

Jermaine Walker said...

Pics or it didn't happen.

Jermaine Walker said...

I am surprised at how much I like wearing nicer clothes, sometimes. I forget that just because clothes are comfortable, it doesn't necessarily mean I want to wear them all the time. I think it comes from being forced to dress up when I was younger; I never got a chance to appreciate it.

But then again, I think dress standards up can get out of hand, too. I mean, some people think you can't even wear sweat pants in public.

I think my favorite picture of you is in a t-shirt and jeans, tho. So, what do I know?