![]() |
| source |
Biggest Regret- Hmm. I guess not making a bigger deal over my 30th birthday. I was more concerned with the HP release :)
Biggest Hurdle- I'm tired, a lot.
Biggest Accomplishment- We were re-approved as foster parents!
Biggest Mistake- Letting the 5 year old make his own breakfast. The microwave still smells like burnt waffles.
Biggest Sacrifice- limiting myself to one pizza pasta a month and one soda a week.
Biggest Weakness- pizza pasta!
Biggest Goal- Along with my biggest dream (see above) I'd really like to get back into my jeans by fall.

2 comments:
Well that was a cool BIG blog..
I wonder why we make such a big deal about ages, actually. I mean, I haven't really felt that different since I turned . . . I dunno, 20? Sure, I've gradually changed, and hopefully matured and gained more perspective in life, etc. But it hasn't been relative to age in any way, really. I've kinda grown up because of people I've met, really, and things I've read.
Anyway, whoa, tangent. I always find it fascinating what other people deem the most important events in their lives, compared to what I'd imagine/perceive them to be. It can be really surprising.
Post a Comment