Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Jackson!!!

My blue eyed baby is six years old today. Jackson made his appearance 5 days late and weighed in a 10.1 pounds, with bright blue eyes that never changed! He's always been the quieter one and the most loving one (in the sense he likes to cuddle, they are all loving). He loves his Transformers and we made sure he knew that we know what he likes. Happy Birthday Baby!
Jackson bought this with his own birthday money. I'm not sure I've ever seen him more excited.
We went to go to Busch Gardens yesterday, but it was so crowded we went to walk the beach instead and out for ice at the 'real' ice cream place.
Birthday Boy Breakfast. Shane made him the crown to wear all day, he wore it to church also :)
Present time!!
Transformers!
Two new Transformers, Transformer cup, and a new shirt that didn't have Transformers LOL
Shane made him a book to draw all his Transformers in, it was really sweet.
Birthday Boy!!!!

5 comments:

Notsopc said...

Happy Day Jackson budddy..

Notsopc said...

Happy Day Jackson budddy..

Anonymous said...

Aww. Jackson's my secret favorite. :o

Shh!

Andrea said...

Jackson, I would have thought it was the one who called you "Aunt Jermaine" :)

Anonymous said...

LOL. The one who doesn't recognize me as a male? I guess he does hold a special (accidentally insulting) place in my heart, tho. Shucks, I can't have a favorite. :P