Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Anderson Boy Project! Part 1

So after hearing a few dings and clanks coming from the garage, I went to find out what was going on. What did I find? Another Anderson boy project! This one is entitled "Our First Hot Rod". I'm not sure what the exact end result will be, but it seems that Johnny has found a way to entertain our little people for awhile, and himself as well. :)
 
  The Before part of the Hot Rod.
  After the paint job, that's dirt all over Sam's face. Right after his bath of course. And Shane here with the hot rod, looking way to grown up for my taste.
 

2 comments:

Jermaine Walker said...

My dad was never really into that kind of stuff. As a result, I have used that as an excuse to not know anything about cars, engines, mechanical devices, power tools, hand tools, cleaning supplies and yard work.

I'm currently seeing a psychologist about this.

Andrea said...

But....you're dad attempted to fix my Jeep, he knows what he's doing.