I'm just in love with this song! She's going to be at Glory at the Gardens at Busch Gardens this summer!!! There are two concerts that I will making sure I make it to this year. June 13th has Steven Curtis Chapman, Building 429,and this chickadee Francesca Battistelli. June 27th has Third Day, Britt Nicole, and Johnny Diaz! So excited!!! Anyway, here's Francesca's son Beautiful, Beautiful!
3 comments:
That's actually a really beautiful song, if a little hokey. Have you ever listened to these? I think you might like:
Sara Groves - What Do I Know?
Rita Springer - All My Days
David Crowder - How He Loves
Phil Whickam - You're Beautiful
I am really happy that you get joy from music, even if it's super corny. ;)
I'm pretty sure I've heard all of these, I'll have to google them. I know I've heard How He Loves.
If you have never seen third day in concert , they are awesome!!
Post a Comment