I called Johnny, he called my favorite Charity who came speeding over to help. I called my doctor and she wasn't in so I had to go to Urgent Care. Charity took such great care of me. Shane helped me get the baby ready before she came over. We loaded up all the kids and her husband watched them while we took the baby to his family and then she sat with me in Urgent Care until she had to go get her daughter. After a short wait (for Urgent Care anyway) I was diagnosed with a basic "you hurt your back" I "sprained" it. They gave me some nice muscle relaxers and 800mg Motrin! After being banned from doing anything on Saturday night (the boys were at a hockey game) I'm feeling much better this today. It still aches, but I can move and dress myself. Thankfully, M is with his family until Wednesday so I can continue to heal.
So yeah, just six months after turning thirty, I'm laid up with a heating pad and lots of meds. Craziness.
4 comments:
LOL....30 was the beginning of the end for me, and 40 is even more glorious! Literally 2 weeks after I turned 40, I had to get reading glasses....it was overnight. Oi!
With all of the nagging college girls, complaining about pop stars, and listening to the Christian station you do, this was bound to happen.
Still, you are my friend, so I am obligated to feel sympathy. So, instead of expertly crafting a post to mock you in some clever fashion, I will just list some common old person phrases that should help you feel at ease.
There, there. When I was your age, uphill both ways, rub some dirt on it, don't make me count, the rap music, can't understand a word, and holy crow.
Now get well.
Back pain is the worst!!! I hurt my neck over the summer and R literally had to pull me out of bed because I couldn't do it myself. I was just about crying by the time he got me all the way up. I hope it's feeling better! I went got two massages and went to the chiropractor twice and time is what healed it (and sleeping on the ground for 10 days).
Post a Comment