Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To Control What I Can...

When I get stressed I like to control my surroundings. With so many things out of my control lately, I've felt the need to rearrange. Again. Thanks to Pintrest my wannabe creative side is very juicy! I didn't do a before, but for this little shelf at my stairs, it was empty. Here's the after:
Looking up the stairs.

From the landing looking up.

From the high steps looking straight on.

Leaning around the landing.

From the high steps down.

From the top down.
The second part of my re-do was my 'office' My husband is vacating his office space (previously my prayer room) in June. I've been using the back of our kitchen, but my back has been acting up and I was told to no loner use the bar stool against the cabinets. So until June, I came up with this little corner of my living room. Again, no before, but it was an empty corner. The table was previously in the entryway, but I have another idea for that space.


I'm loving being by the window.

2 comments:

Notsopc said...

Looks really nice.. Where's Johnny's office going to be?

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

I love it!