Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Monday, February 6, 2012

More Pintrest----Pizza Rolls and Bead Bowls.

So I made a few more things via pintrest. First was this colorful bowl made out of melting beads.
Pintrest  
This is what I came up with:

It's really cute on my kitchen counter. Cheesy, but I like it :)
The next thing was way tastier. This was insanely easy. All it is is crescent rolls, a few pepperonis, and a half stick of a mozzarella cheese stick. Roll together and cook. Serve with warm pizza sauce. My kids devoured them!
Pintrest
YUMMY!

3 comments:

Notsopc said...

Oh so going to try the pizza rolls.. and cute bowl.. a spelled name all by herself..breanna dixon

Nikki said...

I've been wanting to try the pizza rolls. Saw them on pinterest too.

Me and My Boys said...

Oh my gracious, isn't pinterest sooo addicting?! I need to make those pizza rolls. I'm sure my boys would love them too!