Our journey as a homeschooling, foster care, adoptive family!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Etsy, My Love

 Fifteen yards each, a rainbow something or other is coming!
Delicious incense. I feel like such a rebel every time I light one. My dad was the son of firefighter and hated incense and candles. He probably still does, but it's my house. So Nah. ;)

2 comments:

A Carroll said...

My Dad was a firefighter, we use to light candles allll the time, but would get asked 5960757 times if we blew them out before leaving or bedtime, etc. & everytime I lit an inscense I would get questioned & lectured on if I was usuing drugs =( ughh my Dad was crazy haaha

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

I laugh and think of you every time I see incense! I love burning candles, but R doesn't like having candles around because of the fire factor. I light them anyway and keep my fingers crossed that I remember to blow them out!